Application for Studio Rental
Applications for rental of studio space in the Beacon Arts Building are now being accepted from artists who are serious about pursuing their art in the professional setting of a maintained private art studio facility with high standards for tenants to create a mutually respectful and inspiring working environment. Studios are intended to be for working artists.
- Artist tenants have access to the Beacon Arts Building facility 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Studio sizes begin at 300 sq./ft.
- Includes on-site building management, electricity, WiFi, storage racks in each studio, communal area (with bathrooms, wash sinks, kitchenette, W/D) on-site additional storage options, dumpsters, and gated parking for one vehicle.
- The building has a large freight elevator.
- All studios have fluorescent shop lights with day lighting bulbs. Some have natural light from windows. Artists are responsible for any special additional lighting.
- Each studio has a wide safety glass door, which may be frosted for a $50 charge.
- Artists are responsible for their own phones and any other communication/computer connections not provided by Beacon Arts Building. An additional charge will be imposed for utility use beyond average usage and/or the installation of special equipment in a studio (e.g. electricity for kiln, special exhaust system).